Welcome! My name is Julie and as you will see, I love painting my nails and I am obsessed with nail polish!! I love trying out different polishes and combinations and sharing them! I hope you enjoy. :) Please visit my website for the most up to date posts, www.nutty4nails.com.
First of all, I have to say that I grew up in the 80’s and am super excited that neon is back! I got six neon colors from China Glaze and decided to do a dotted design over black polish.
This first picture is taken with “Flip Flop Fantasy”:
Below is how I set up. I misplaced my dotting tool so I had to improvise by using several different things to make the dots. The bobby pins are great for bigger dots, the pointed end of an orange wood stick is good for medium dots, and the toothpicks works for small dots. I use the paper plate to put a dollop of polish onto so I can dip and transfer the polish onto my nail.
Here are all the colors I used, they are all from China Glaze, “In The Lime Light”, “Flip Flop Fantasy”, “Flying Dragon”, “Celtic Sun”, “Orange Knockout”, and “Purple Panic”.
- monsternails reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze
- giggles1823 reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze and added:
- laurensnails12 likes this
- paradoxfilledmadness likes this
- crinkled-paper-poet likes this
- soothsayerr reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze
- soothsayerr likes this
- enfany likes this
- fuckyeahchinaglaze reblogged this from nutty4nails
- fornicuslordofbondageandpain likes this
- nutty4nails posted this